Friday, April 24, 2015

New Beads

Although all these beads have been sold, I thought you might enjoy looking at what I have been doing lately.
I have decided to give up all the craft fairs and shows, as it is impossible for me to make the beads into wearable jewellery due to the arthritis in my hands. Fortunately, as long as I am careful and pace myself, I am still able to make the beads.  I still have one show left to do, but that is with my show partner, so the pressure is off me and on to her!  Lol.
Anyway, on to the beads!

Beach Party

Dreamland

Dreamland

Forget the Siesta

Forget the Siesta (slightly different version)

French Tablecloth

Summer Favourites

Teatime in Tijuana

Well, that is a quick look at my favourites from the last month or so.  I hope you enjoyed the show!

No comments: