Tuesday, November 30, 2010

just4you

I am having a sale in my etsy shop starting tomorrow, and lasting for 2 weeks.  Everything will be 40%off.  I was thinking that I would have to get up at the crack of dawn and start re-pricing all my items.  Then I saw a little button at the side of "my etsy", that said coupon.  I followed the prompts, and lo and behold I can make up a coupon that my customers can plug into the appropriate box when they make a sale and they will receive the discount.  Wow, technology sure is great (most of the time).  So, starting December 1st at approximately 8am Pacific Standard Time, just plug in the word "just4you" (not the quote marks though), and you will receive 40% off the sale (not including the shipping).  If you make a mistake, let me know, and I will manually refund the discount.
                                                               
Brass Monkeys - set of 3

No comments: