Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Studio Tour Starts Tomorrow

Well, I think I am nearly ready.  I should be - my husband and I have been working on the studio since Sunday.  We have been putting up christmas lights, christmas trees, making a new path, laying bark mulch, re-gravelling the driveway, putting up ropes, signs, ribbons and numbers, and all the other bits and pieces that come up when you do a studio tour.   Also cleaning, sweeping, washing, tidying, putting in tables, decorations, rugs, shelves, music, etc. inside.  I will try and remember to take some pictures of the inside when I go out there tomorrow.
The tour starts tomorrow until Sunday, and opens at 10 am and goes to 5 pm each day.

The first picture was taken from near the corner of the house, and the second picture was taken from the other side of the trees.



Bye for now!

No comments: