Sunday, October 4, 2015

So much for good intentions!

I had really planned to blog a lot more than I have - I have been busy, and had a few health issues - enough said.

Anyway, it has been a few weeks of cats, cats, and more cats.  Quite some time ago - over 2 years -  I purchased a cat tutorial from Cornelia Schmidt on Etsy (she doesn't have it there any more, so you would have to convo her and see where she sells it now). I recently started playing around with it again and was not happy with the results I was getting using her exact instructions.  So I spent a couple of days and a few rods of glass to see how I could change it to something I felt was more in line with my ideas.  Here are a few (lots) of pictures of my results.  I am selling them on Face Book  - here is a link to one of the sites. Lampwork Bead Market.  You have to sign up and be approved before you can see what is listed, the same with the other ones - Artisan Lampwork Beads For Sale; Lampwork Beads For Sale; and there are lots more, but for me, those 3 work the best.
Beach Yowl

Black Cats, White Cats

Cat Splash

Lady in Red

Lost Mittens

Midnight Choir

Sunrise Serenade

and my favourite - The Owl & The Pussycat.
Thanks for stopping in!

No comments: