Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Studio Tour weekend

Last weekend (actually Thursday to Sunday) we had a self guided artist studio tour in our area.  There were 21 artists participating, along with many of the local restaurants and watering holes.  The only drawback, is that I can't go out on the tour as I am stuck here all weekend!

I had two other artists participating with me in my little studio - Vicki Forkin with her Herb Garden Pottery, and Gail Petrie with her lovely Christmas boxes/centerpieces and ornaments.  We had lots of people come through - over 350!  Our poor gravel driveway looks quite well used.

My part of the studio.

Herb Garden Pottery


That Crafty Lady (Christmas Boxes, etc)


Sorry about the quality of the pictures.
It is back to the torch now, as I have a couple of orders that I have to get ready for the beginning of December.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my US readers.


No comments: