Sunday, February 12, 2012

Fun and Colourful Beads

The Child in Us All

The Child in Me

If you follow my other blog Vancouver Island Fireflies, you will remember that a couple of months ago, one of the challenges our glass bead making group set for each other was to make hollows.  I had a lot of fun making these BIG and colourful hollows and decided to make a couple of necklaces with them.  The first one on top is called "The Child in Us All", and the second on is called "The Child in Me".  I am having a hard time deciding if I want to part with them - especially the second one, as I love all the bright happy colours, and it would go so well with so many of my clothes.  I guess I can always make another one!

I hope everyone had a great weekend.

2 comments:

Linda Younkman said...

I absolutely love your beads. I love all the bright colors and your black and brights combinations are great. These are right up my alley.

Daniela Ellenberger said...

I like both, gorgeous,happy colors!!!
Greetings
Daniela