Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I hab a cod!

Or I guess it should read "I have a cold!"  I am sick and I feel miserable - so there!!  OK, enough feeling sorry for myself - lol.

I finished one of my paintings last week before this bug knocked me down.  At least I think it is finished - but I am not sure how I feel about it.  Looking at it objectively, I feel it is too one dimensional, and I should have made some of the elements larger as they all seem to be about the same size.  I will look at it for a while and perhaps add something later.

"Goodbye Summer"
I hope I am better by next Monday, because I start another painting course with Robert Burridge.  He has been brought in from the US to teach a week long course just a few blocks from where I live - fantastic!

For those of you who are wondering about my beads, just as soon as the plastic surgeon says I can get back to the torch, I will be busy making beads.  I want to wait for her OK before I subject my face to the heat of the torch.

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Hot Rocks said...

Hope you feel better soon! I love your painting! you are way too critical on your work....that is gorgeous. You have amazing artistic talent.

Kam said...

Jane....another amazing painting....I am looking forward to seeing MORE!! Hint hint nudge nudge!!
Kam