Thursday, January 3, 2013

New bead press!

The mail man arrived the Friday before Christmas with a wonderful parcel - my new bellflower press.  I didn't get a chance to try it out until yesterday - I LOVE it!!
Here are a couple of photos of the press and the resulting beads/headpins.

Bellflower Press

Bellflower press close up.

Sweet little bellflowers on black steel wires with a few accenting leaves.
I think these would make fantastic earrings, with maybe a "cluster type" pendant to match.  Or perhaps a brooch . . . . or . . . .  I can't wait to see what people make with them.  They are approx 13.5mm - 14mm across.

They will be listed in my Etsy shop shortly.

Have a good day!


3 comments:

DVArtist said...

That is very cool!!!
Nicole/Beadwright

Narrative jewelry said...

Wow, they are so lovely !

I saw that press before, but i do not remember where. In my mind, it is a bit expensive, no ?

Hugs from France, and all my best wishes for this new year !

Veronique

Kam said...

WOW....those are amazing! So pretty! Lots of possibilities with those!
Kam