Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Metal Allergies and New Beads

I have metal allergies - you know how the button on your jeans bugs your stomach and gives you a rash (well, except for you skinny gals).  I find that metal necklace closures sometimes bug the back of my neck too.  So I have been searching for an alternative, and came up with this idea.  I use either mouse tail or rat tail cord, and twist it just so, and add one of my own glass spacer beads (a large one) for the closure.  I have been wearing one all summer, and it works just great.  I decided to see if anyone else is interested in these, so I have added a few to my Etsy shop at a great price!  Other colours are available, but I just started off with the basics.

Non metal necklace/pendant cords.

The Guardian, pendant.

Raven Feather, pendant.

Tree Tops, pendant.
I hope you are all having a great week!

No comments: