Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Friends

These are my "best friends".  I gave up trying to get them all together in one photo - just wasn't going to happen in my lifetime!  The top photo is the two boys who are best buds.  Jackson is the English Pointer, and if you know anything about pointers you know that they take themselves quite seriously - so he wasn't too happy about having his picture taken, and wouldn't look at me. The little guy is a Miniature Schnauzer, called Jack (don't ask about the two similar names - it's a long story - LOL), and he is a bouncy, barky ball of energy.  He was my Dad's dog, but he found he was just too much for him to cope with in an apartment.  So now Jack lives here with us on 5 acres - he's in heaven.
The second photo is my old girl Alley, another English Pointer.  She is 10 1/2 yrs old, and has been blind for about 3 yrs now.  It is amazing how she gets around - her sense of smell is really something! 

Today I am going to clean all the beads I made in the last couple of days, and maybe get a little time in the studio at the torch.

Hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

Regina said...

What wonderful friends! Mine are two boxers, Mindy and Roxy.

Jane Perala said...

Ooh Regina, I love Boxers. Many years ago we had a Boxer/Doberman cross. She looked like a Boxer who had her nose lengthened. Great personality.