I was busy in my studio yesterday (finally a day without vertigo),and noticed the flame on my torch was kind of strange. I played around with the settings on the propane regulator and on the concentrator, and nothing seemed to work. Finally I figured out that the concentrator is not playing nice! I had to take it to get fixed which is about an hour away, and of course they will not be able to get to it until Tuesday because of our long weekend. However they were nice enough to let me have a "loaner" for the weekend. Sure hope they can fix it!
Anyway, here are some new beads that I have cleaned, strung, photographed, and will be listing on Etsy today.
Hope you all have a great weekend, and happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends!