Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Flower Girls


I haven't been able to get too much done lately - suffering from some sort of vertigo.  I think it has to do with allergies.  Anyway, enough about that! 
At the recent Island Fireflies meeting, I sold a few of my Little Missies, so I had to get a few more done for the upcoming show.  I wanted to do something with a little more "flair" for the dresses, and came up wih the dot style flowers.  I am pleased with how they have turned out, particularily the one with the ruffle at the hemline - but I'm not sure the little girl thinks the same, as she looks quite worried. LOL.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Sueze said...

The are so adorable love there new dresses, I'm going to make mine into a pendant so I can wear her.

Jane Perala said...

Thanks Sandra,
That's a great idea.