Sunday, May 8, 2011

Definately Obsessed!




Yes, I would definately say I am obsessed with making these floral rounds.  Since our glass group challenge, it seems like I have done nothing but florals - and can't seem to stop.
I think my favourite so far is the front one in the middle picture.  It's very pastel with pale pink flowers and pale blue accent florals - I may have to keep it for myself.
Some of these will be cored, and others with smaller holes will be wire wrapped.  I am trying to get stock together for the upcoming Kitty Coleman Woodland Gardens Art and Bloom Festival, http://woodlandgardens.ca/index.html  held two weeks from now in Courtenay, B.C.  It is an outdoor show, so I hope the weather gets a little warmer, or we will all be wearing our winter woolies.  It usually coincides with the blooming of the rhododendrons, but this year it has been so cold that everything is late - so I don't know if we will be seeing many blooms.  If you happen to be in the area, drop in - it is a fantastic show (if the weather cooperates).

2 comments:

somethingunique said...

Hi Jane, they are beautiful

Melanie said...

Pretty pretty!