Monday, May 30, 2011

Just a quick rant!

I am having a lot of trouble posting comments on some blogs lately.  I get caught in a loop.  I write a comment, click on post it, get sent to my sign in, then back to the comments saying I am anonymous (no I'm not!), click on post comment, get sent back to sign in, and so on, and so on, etc.  It is very frustrating to say the least.  I see from comments on other blogs that I am not the only one.

Just so you don't think this post is a complete waste - here is a picture of some custom ordered beads.

Shoreline in teal tones.

Have a great day!

9 comments:

EB Bead and Metal Works, LLC said...

Love the beads! I feel your pain on leaving comments, that has been happening all week for almost everyone. It is okay to rant, it releases the stresses :) Have a great week!
Beth

Amy F said...

Yup, happens to me too. i've been selecting anonymous rather than google, and then just leaving my name & blog addy in the post. faster that way, too

Marian Hertzog said...

It is noted on the blogger site that they are working on it. Love the beads... prettty colors! Marian from Ms Place!

Courtney Breul said...

The beads are beautiful! I am stuck in the same place with blogger! And, I have had to revert to the old editor to post pics. Grrr.....

Jane Perala said...

Thanks folks! I will try the anonymous thing too. Sure hope they can figure out what is causing the problems they have been having lately, 'cause I really enjoy blogging.

stacilouise said...

I've had that happen too. And - on a blog hop day to boot!

Hot Rocks said...

Blogger has had some issues lately!
Love the beads..gorgeous color and they remind me of little waves.

stacilouise said...

I really like these beads! I hope blogger actually lets me leave this comment. I feel so outta the loop. I doesn't seem to work for me lately!

Jane Perala said...

I think I have found out what to do. You have to clear your history from your computer - cookies, etc. Then log out of blogger, log back in and do not tick the "remember me" box. Now I just log in when I want to go to blogger, and I am able to leave comments with no problem . . . . so far.