Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Daylillies, Poppies and Hydrangeas

I had planned to be back in the studio making beads this week - however I seem to have picked up a bug this last weekend at one of the markets, and it has put me "down and out" so to speak.  Hopefully I can get out there tomorrow.  I do have some new beads I made a week or so ago to photograph, so I will post those just as soon as I get the photos taken.

I took my camera to the outdoor market/artist show this last Sunday in Parksville, but for some reason my camera just wouldn't take a picture.  Of course now that I am at home, it is taking pictures just fine - huh?

Anyway, here are some photos of flowers around my garden - it looks like we might finally be getting some summer here on the west coast - yay!!!!









Bye for now.

No comments: