Friday, January 6, 2012

New Beads & Free Shipping in Etsy!


 I have lots of beads to show you today, but first a bit of a change in my Etsy shop.  I have decided to have FREE SHIPPING (for Canada and the USA) in my Etsy shop - that's right, I will pay the shipping.  I am not sure how long I will do this for - at least a couple of months.  I guess it will depend on how much money I lose - LOL!

Now, on to the beads.  I am having a ball making these small disc posies (flowers).  Here are the latest three sets I have made.




I have also been making lots of trees - all variations from my tutorial.





All these beads can be found in my Etsy shop - some will be later this evening.
Thanks for looking, and have a great weekend!

3 comments:

EB Bead and Metal Works, LLC said...

Awesome looking beads there Jane! I love your tree beads!!!!

Hot Rocks said...

YAY...free shipping! Awesome! Love the new beads, Jane.

Amy F said...

gorgeous! i especially LOVE that blue tree one!