Thursday, May 23, 2013

New Encased Rounds & Little Missy Bead


These encased "Royal Purple" beads were made by first
encasing white with a transparent purple, and then encasing
that in clear.  Then they were decorated with flowers and
dots, etc. - labour intensive! 


Another view of the "Royal Purple" set.


This Little Missy turned out really nicely, however
I am disappointed in the large purple flower on
the back side - it has de-vitrified around the edges.
So I will be selling it at a discount $35.00 instead of the
usual $40.00.  Let me know if you are interested before I
list it on Etsy. 


Here you can see the chalky edges of the large
purple flower on the right side of the bead.  I won't
be using that glass any time soon :(
Tomorrow I am off to help a friend man her booth at a local quilt show - here is hoping I don't get addicted to yet another craft/art!!!!

1 comment:

rosebud101 said...

Very nice, Jane!!!