This first picture shows the front of the finished piece. The disc bead has been attached to the bail, and then I have slipped a rubber tubing neck cord through the hole/channel. I have also made some smaller channeled ones that will be great for a finer leather cord that I have.
The second photo shows the back of the finished piece, and gives you an idea of how I attached the disc bead and the danglies.
The third and last photo shows the bails I made from sheet copper before being attached to the disc. I think these will work perfectly with the poppy disc flowers that I made too.
Thank you to all of you who made me think outside the box to figure this out!
To all my Canadian followers - hope you are having a great Thanksgiving weekend. I am cooking today's dinner/feast - ham, yam and potato bake, carrots from our garden, and sprouts in lemon sauce. Dessert is baked apples from one of our trees with vanilla ice cream (of course).