Thursday, October 13, 2011

"Harvest", beads for the FVBS


I love the colours of Fall, and I must say that it is my favourite season.  The rich browns, olives and burgundys make me think of frosty days to come with the wood stove going and a mug of hot chocolate (or herb tea if I am on one of my perpetual diets - lol).

These four sets of "Harvest" beads are ready for the Fraser Valley Bead Show which starts in just over one week - and no, I am no where near ready. To check out the location and times of the show, click here.  They have some great classes as well.

I'm not sure why the orange is so bright in some of the beads - it really isn't!  In reality it is more of a pumpkin colour.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Hot Rocks said...

Pretty Autumn beads, Jane. I hope all goes wll for your show next week. I know haw you feel about being ready. My first show of the season is 2 weeks away...and I am starting to stress a bit. Still so much to do.
Have a great weekend!

Jane Perala said...

Good luck Susan - I know you will do well with your gorgeous creations.