Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Warm Hearts on a Cold Winter Day

A customer recently asked me to make her a heart within a heart or two hearts entwined.  She wanted to give one to a friend who had recently lost her mother - and these are what I came up with.  I wanted to keep them quite simple with the emphasis on the two hearts.  She chose hers and these are the ones that are left.  Unfortunately I didn't get a photo of the one she chose - it was similar to the very dark red one second from the left, but longer and more of a "folk art" style shape. 

Warm Heart Pendants
If you are interested in one of them, please let me know.  They are $20.00 each plus shipping.

Have a great week.

2 comments:

Hot Rocks said...

Hi Jane...do you still have the silver one? what size is it?
I heard all about your visit to the Kris Kringle market! Jes was pleased to have met you. Sounds like you bought something nice for your studio! That was so nice that you stopped by her booth.

Jane Perala said...

Hi Susan,
Yes it is. The size is 22.5mm wide x 33.5 long (from the shoulder to the end of the head pin at the bottom), and 14.5 deep. It should fit into an O/S letter, so that would probably by $2 - $3 in shipping. Let me know if it will suit you.
Thanks,
Jane
PS. Can't find your email address on this new computer of mine.