Friday, June 28, 2013

New Peacock Feather Style Hearts

Wow - I didn't realize it had been so long since my last post.  Not a whole lot to report I guess - other than putting my back out 3 times in 2 weeks, travelling to the mainland for a doctors appointment, only to have it cancelled when I got there, and having to travel back - a whole day just wasted on ferries.  Also I had to have an x-ray done on my right wrist - it has been so very sore lately.  The x-ray showed "considerable wear and tear" according to the doctor.  I guess that means that I will have to figure out some way to show my pendants other than wire wrapping.  Hmmmm, maybe some of those interchangeable pendant hangers - anyone know of a good (and inexpensive) supplier?

I haven't been able to torch very much because of my back, but I did get a couple of peacock feather hearts done.  They are a very simplistic style heart, but I am quite pleased with them.

Peacock Feather Heart #1

Peacock Feather Heart #2

These beads can both be found in my Etsy shop.
Hope you all have a great weekend - it is a long weekend here in Canada - "Canada Day"!

No comments: