Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Tim Burton anyone?

Yesterday for some reason I felt like using just white, grey and black to make a couple of Little Miss beads.  As I was making them the image of Emily from the Tim Burton cartoon-type movie "A Corpse Bride" kept flashing in my brain.  So of course I had to call these Little Miss beads "Emily".
I hope you like them!

Little Miss Emily

Reverse side of above bead.

Little Miss Emil

Reverse side of above bead.
I really enjoyed just sticking to the white, grey and black - less choices to make.  I think I will try it again with various hues of just one colour.  Perhaps all blues, or all yellow/topaz.

3 comments:

EB Bead and Metal Works, LLC said...

Jane I love them! They are so fun and whimsical - just love that color of white, gray and black! Fabulous!

Daniela Ellenberger said...

Jane, they are so cute and I love the Colors too.
Greetings Daniela

Jane Perala said...

Thanks - they were fun to make.