Tuesday, February 1, 2011

January Etsy Winner

Thanks to computer woes I am a little late today in drawing the winner.  Last night when I went to print out my list to cut up for the draw, "BANG" - I was hit with a virus masquerading as a security company.  I couldn't get rid of it, and I know not to click on anything to do with their pop up.  This morning my server/virus protector people (Shaw) went in the back door, so to speak, and removed the offending virus.  I just love those people, they have always been great and have always fixed the problem.

Anyway, below is a picture of my husband picking out the winner - and then a picture of the winners name.
Congratulations - I have emailed you through Etsy.



February's draw will also be for 30% off your next purchase, to be used in the month following (March).

Have a great day!

No comments: