The first photo is of a bead using the "Santa Fe Cowgirl" frit. I used the frit on the bottom of the oval shaped bead, as I thought it would have a good beach type look. The do-nut shaped bead was made by making a very large disc of white, a final wrap of pale transparent aqua, add the frit to the aqua, and then melt down the whole thing very slowly to a do-nut shape, and then added some decoration. If you don't do it slowly, the disc will get all wobbly and you will end up with a mess.
The second photo shows a bead using the "Floribunda" frit. I made this bead in the same manner as the above do-nut shape, but used a dark pink for the base, and a transparent amethyst for the final wrap. I then decorated it with little flowers.
This final set of beads uses the "Spaceball" frit. I made the tall bicone in a base of white, then wrapped a spiral of pale transparent aqua around the bead, and added the frit to the spiral. I then melted it all in very slowly, and re-shaped the bead. I then spot heated and twirled about 4 areas, and added raised light aqua dots. The do-nut was made in white, in the same manner as the above do-nuts, but without the wrap of transparent on the outer edge of the disc.
These are the last frit samples for this week, as I really have to get some beads made for my Etsy shop. I also realized that I promised a customer I would make her an organic bead, and completely forgot - sorry. I'll get on with it this week - if the darned wind would just stop - I'm so worried that the power will go out again in the middle of a torching session.