Monday, April 8, 2013

New Necklace Display

I have been having trouble trying to figure out how to display long necklace/pendants.  The T bars that are available for purchase are just too short, and not exactly what I have been looking for, and even the larger neck busts are not big enough.  So for the last few months I have had my thinking cap on. and finally the other day the idea blossomed.  The picture below shows what I came up with.  It's nice and simple, it's sleek, it's lightweight, it's secure, and it can hold  all those long chain necklaces.  Best of all it was cheap and easy to make!

The necklace display is clamped with c-clamps to the risers
that a friend and I made for our booth.  We made 2 long risers and
two short ones.  What is great is that they have a space in the back for
all those things you need at a show, like cash box, bags, pens, etc.
I am really pleased with the new long chain display, and if I run out of long chains, I can always put my felted scarves on it (if I end up with any that I am willing to sell).

No comments: