Friday, April 19, 2013

Some New Spring Beads

After my last post with the little blue birds, I decided to make a chicken pendant in the same style.  I love how she turned out!

Black chicken stacked pendant.
I also made a couple more of the Cherry Blossom Bonsai beads, one in the regular opal yellow colour base, and then one in a lovely sky blue opalino colour.


Cherry Blossom Bonsai bead with opal yellow base.
Cherry Blossom Bonsai bead with sky blue opalino base.

Then I decided to make some more of my bellflower head pins.  This time though, I added a center and some outer leaves at the base.

Bellflower head pins with a center and some outer leaves.
I hope you all have a good weekend!

1 comment:

somethingunique said...

I just have to wipe the drool off my chin every time I look at your amazing beads....<3 I'm going to keep mt eyes peeled for one of those little bird sets...
Have a wonderful weekend Miss Jane...xox